Welcome to Randers Library
Randers Library consists of a main library in Randers, 2 local libraries in the municipality of Randers, 1 mobile library and a local library in Langaa.
Joining and using the library is free and for everyone - children and adults.
Among other things Randers Library offers you to:
- borrow books in more than 30 different languages
- download audio books and e-books
- borrow games for both children and adults
- download computer games and programs
- borrow music CDs and films on DVD and Blu-ray
- download music and films
- use our licensed databases, such as Gyldendals røde ordbøger (bilingual dictionaries)
- read newspapers and magazines in many different languages at the library and online
- use our computers with free internet access or use our wireless network with your own laptop
- use the library as a social meeting place
- participate in the library's cultural events for children, adults and families.
We look forward to seeing you!